Change the world


Turn your $1 into Thousands

Play a game to transform your small donation into major funding for YOUR favorite charity.

Stay tuned to learn which charities won from our first set of games!







Vote for a chance to win money for the charity of your choice!

Do you ever wish your donations could make a larger impact? Sparo’s Vote4Good™ has the potential to turn a $10 donation into $20,000.

When you donate to Vote4Good, 10% of your tax-deductible donation goes to the charity of your choice. The other 90% goes to the total donation pot.

So, how do you play?

Vote4Good is an online game that lets you predict the winners of elections. Simply click on the photo of the candidate who you think will win the election and submit your donation! Once the election is over, the randomly generated winner’s charity will receive the jackpot as a donation. 

Giving Survey

Special general election for U.S. House Florida District 20

Sheila Cherfilus-McCormick (D) v. Jason Mariner (R)

Your Cause

Sparo wants you to unleash your generosity by supporting the charity of choice.

Your Prediction

This is a game of skill, so go ahead and tell us who will win an election by vote count.

Your Direction

It's a democracy, so you choose which charity get the pot of winnings.

Previous winning charities

Join the Mailing List

Sign up to hear about the latest games and news sent to your inbox.

Scroll to Top
Phil Murphy (D) v. Jack Ciattarelli (R)
Terry McAuliffe (D) v.
Glenn Youngkin (R)